To: Members of the Council,
You are cordially summoned to the Ordinary Meeting of Broughton Gifford Parish Council which will be held on Wednesday 19th May 2021 at 7:30 p.m. in a virtual meeting room to consider the Agenda below.
Press & Public are invited to attend.
- Welcome and apologies
- To formally agree Cllr Freemans absence from meetings until October 2021
- To receive Declarations of Interest
2122/14. Public Participation
In line with the standing orders, the time designated to public participation shall not exceed 15 minutes unless directed by the chairman of the meeting.
- To note receipts
- To check and approve invoices for payment
- To note balances and monthly accounts statement
- To physically sign and check all the payments and receipts made since the previous in-person meeting
2122/16. Planning: To consider the following applications and any others that may be received before the meeting
21/02241/CLE – Land adjacent to 207 Norrington Lane – Use of a mobile home as a dwelling
PL/2021/04115 – 87 The Common, SN12 8ND – Proposed 2 storey/Single storey rear extension and single side extension. Proposed single storey garage.
PL/021/03431 – The White cottage 82 The Common, SN12 8ND – Single storey side extension linking main house to outbuilding to provide WC facilities on ground floor along with boot room/utility space.
PL/2021/03597 – 98A The Common, SN12 8ND – Proposed side and rear extension
2122/17. Previous Council Meeting:
- To approve the minutes of the Ordinary Council Meeting held 22nd April 2021
2122/18. Parish Maintenance:
- To decide on the placement of the defib
- To request any jobs for the parish steward
- To consider the list of jobs from the parish caretaker
- To consider the placement of a headstone on a cremation plot
- To consider the placement of a stone on a burial plot
- To consider the request for a triple depth cremation plot
- To consider the applications for memorial stones
- To update the council on the latest cemetery affairs
2122/20. Clerk’s report:
- To update the council regarding the stone barn
2122/21. General Correspondence:
- To resolve to note the correspondence received.
2122/22. Date of next Meetings:
- Wednesday 9th June – Ordinary Council Meeting