You are cordially summoned to the Ordinary Meeting of Broughton Gifford Parish Council which will be held on Wednesday 9th June 2021 at 7:30 p.m. in the Village Hall to consider the agenda below.
Press & Public are invited to attend.
- Welcome and apologies
- To receive Declarations of Interest
- To co-opt Jennifer Corbin onto the council
2122/24. Public Participation
In line with the standing orders, the time designated to public participation shall not exceed 15 minutes unless directed by the chairman of the meeting.
- To note receipts
- To check and approve invoices for payment
- To note balances and monthly accounts statement
2122/26. Planning: To consider the following applications and any others that may be received before the meeting
- 21/01412/FUL – 94 The Common, SN12 8ND – Replace existing prefabricated garage and block work garden store with a wooden garage with adjacent stables and storage.
- PL/2021/04106 – Oakview House, 10a The Street, SN12 8PR – Proposed alterations to existing garage to create habitable space above.
- PL/2021/05472 – Red House Farm, Challymead, SN12 9PB – Application for Prior Approval under Class Q for a Change of Use of an Agricultural Building to Form 5 Dwelling houses, and for Associated Operational Development
2122/27. Previous Council Meeting:
- To approve the minutes of the Ordinary Council Meeting held 19th May 2021
2122/28. Footpath, footway, and highway issues:
- To note the change of stile on Footpath BGIF18
2122/29. Parish Maintenance:
- To note the schedule of the parish steward
- To note the maintenance of the war memorial
- To consider the tree planting in Newleaze Open Space
2122/30. Clerk’s report:
- 2 Curtis Orchard
- To consider the maintenance of The Green
- To consider the application for a Parish Councillor vacancy
- To note the correspondence the clerk has received in regard to the planning application submitted by Wholesale Fruit Centre 21/00232/FUL
2122/31. General Correspondence:
- To resolve to note the correspondence received.
2122/32. Date of next Meetings:
- Wednesday 14th July – Ordinary Council Meeting