To: Members of the Community
You are cordially invited to the Ordinary Meeting of Broughton Gifford Parish Council which will be held on Wednesday 18th August 2021 at 7:30 p.m. in the Village Hall to consider the agenda below.
Press & Public are invited to attend.
- Welcome and apologies
- To receive Declarations of Interest
- To co-opt Melissa Lunn onto the council
2122/44. Public Participation
In line with the standing orders, the time designated to public participation shall not exceed 15 minutes unless directed by the chairman of the meeting.
- To note receipts
- To check and approve invoices for payment
- To note balances and monthly accounts statement
2122/46. Planning: To consider the following applications and any others that may be received before the meeting
- PL/2021/06753 – The Stonemasons Yard, The Green, SN12 8PS – Construction of portal framed building for the storage of prepared & dressed stone
2122/47. Previous Council Meeting:
- To approve the minutes of the Ordinary Council Meeting held 14th July 2021
2122/48. Footpath, footway, and highway issues:
- Leechpool farm easement – Norrington common – Update
2122/49. Parish Maintenance:
- Play area maintenance
- Bank opposite The Rusty Stag and the Newleaze footpath
- To note the applications for the Parish Emergency Assistance Scheme 2021 – 22
2122/50. Clerk’s report:
- To discuss the Queens Jubilee beacons
- To note the prescription charges consultation
2122/51. General Correspondence:
- To resolve to note the correspondence received.
2122/52. Date of next Meetings:
- Wednesday 8th September – Ordinary Council Meeting